Diwali 2021 Message for Mother : The festival of Diwali marks the victory of good over evil. This festival of lights, love and happiness brings much awaited hope and enthusiasm in the home of people. Everyone decorates their homes with lights, diyas, flowers and also burns many crackers.
It marks the beginning of happy moments to be spent with friends and family. Diwali is celebrated in all parts of the country and also in other parts of the world. This festival is a 5 day long festival which starts with Dhanteras and ends with Bhai Dooj.
People celebrate the festival wholeheartedly by wearing beautiful, traditional clothes and women also apply mehndi on their hands. Diwali marks the end of all evil, hardships, cruelty and hatred in the world. On this occasion here are Diwali wishes, quotes, messages and images to share with your friends and family.
Diwali 2021 Message for Mother
- This Diwali marks the beginning of the new year. I pray to the Almighty that this year is full of endless happiness, health, wealth, success and fortune. Wish you a very Happy Diwali.
- May the gleam of auspicious diyas bring peace, prosperity and health in your life…. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali mom.
- The woman who has always inspired me, who has always made me feel special, who has always given me unconditional love…. Wishing a very Happy and Prosperous Diwali to you mom.
- I wish that Lord Ram is always there to shower his love and blessings on my mother… to always protect her and keep her safe…. Sending best wishes on the occasion of Diwali to you.
- May your life be as beautiful, sparkling, magical and hopeful as the bright lights of Diwali. May Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi bless you with everything you desire. Happy Diwali Mom.
- I pray to God for your great health happiness and success this Diwali. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali dearest Mom. May you are showered with the blessings of the Divine forever.
- Dearest Mom wishing you a beautiful and bright Diwali. I pray to God that all your wishes come true and you are blessed with everything you desire. Happy Diwali to you and love you lots.
- Dear Mom you are the one who taught me to light my first cracker and diya, you are the one who made every Diwali special with your love and affection…. Happy Diwali to the best mom.
- May this festival of lights brighten your life with new hope, energy and happiness. May this Diwali your life shine with fortune, success and health. Wishing a very Happy Diwali to you Mom.
(Diwali 2021 Message for Mother)