Diwali 2021 Messages for Group Members : The festival of Diwali marks the victory of good over evil. This festival of lights, love and happiness brings much awaited hope and enthusiasm in the home of people. Everyone decorates their homes with lights, diyas, flowers and also burns many crackers.
It marks the beginning of happy moments to be spent with friends and family. Diwali is celebrated in all parts of the country and also in other parts of the world. This festival is a 5 day long festival which starts with Dhanteras and ends with Bhai Dooj.
People celebrate the festival wholeheartedly by wearing beautiful, traditional clothes and women also apply mehndi on their hands. Diwali marks the end of all evil, hardships, cruelty and hatred in the world. On this occasion here are Diwali wishes, quotes, messages and images to share with your Group Members.
Diwali Wishes Messages for Whatsapp Group (Diwali 2021 Messages for Group Members)
- Wishing you prosperity and success in life…. May this Diwali bring along a year full of goodness and happiness for you and your loved ones…. Happy Diwali to you.
- Wishing you a Diwali with your family and friends… May the brightness of diyas keep enlightening you with new hopes and new wishes.
- May the feasts and celebrations of Diwali never end for you…. May you are always blessed by Lord Ganesh and Goddess Laxmi.
- Sending heartfelt Diwali wishes to everyone…. May this incredible week fill your heart and home with joys and hopes…. May you have a great year ahead.
Happy Diwali Wishes for Group Members (Diwali 2021 Messages for Group Members)
- Diwali is the time to share a smile a time to celebrate and a time to send a wish to the ones who are important to you….. Happy Diwali to my group members.
- May there are only smiles on your face and happiness in your heart…. Wishing a very blessed and zealous Diwali to the group.
- May there are sweets on your plates and love in your heart, crackers in the sky and hope in the future…. Happy Diwali to everyone.
- Wishing a very Happy Diwali to all the group members…. May you have the most memorable Diwali full of crackers, sweets and lots of love.
- Happy Diwali to my dearest group members… Wishing you a year full of feasts and celebrations to have the most beautiful memories with your loved ones.
- May the festivities of Diwali mark a beautiful start to the coming year for you all… May you all are blessed with happiness and smiles…. Happy Diwali to the group.
- May you all are showered with the love and blessings of Lord Ganesh and Maa Laxmi…. Have a cheerful and vibrant Diwali with your dear ones.
(Diwali 2021 Messages for Group Members)