Diwali 2021 Messages for Parents : The festival of Diwali marks the victory of good over evil. This festival of lights, love and happiness brings much awaited hope and enthusiasm in the home of people.
Everyone decorates their homes with lights, diyas, flowers and also burns many crackers. It marks the beginning of happy moments to be spent with friends and family. Diwali is celebrated in all parts of the country and also in other parts of the world.
This festival is a 5 day long festival which starts with Dhanteras and ends with Bhai Dooj. Diwali marks the end of all evil, hardships, cruelty and hatred in the world. On this occasion here are Diwali wishes, quotes, messages and images to share with your Parents.
Diwali Wishes for Mom and Dad (Diwali 2021 Messages for Parents)
- You two are the ones who make every Diwali so special and vibrant for me. Thank you for the love and wishing you Happy Diwali.
- Wishing a very Happy Diwali to my dearest mom and dad. May you be blessed with happiness, health and prosperity.
- On the occasion of Diwali, I am praying for your wellness and happiness. With lots of love, wishing a very Happy Diwali to you mom and dad.
Happy Diwali Messages for Parents (Diwali 2021 Messages for Parents)
- May God send his blessings in the form of success, health, wealth and prosperity to the most amazing parents. Wishing you a wonderful Diwali to dearest Mummy and Papa.
- I wish the best of happiness and health to the most wonderful parents…. I wish the most beautiful and Happy Diwali full of moments of joy and merriment.
- May the occasion of Diwali bring along more reasons to smile, more reasons to enjoy and more reasons to party for you… Wishing a very Happy Diwali to the loveliest parents.
- I pray to the Divine to bless you with contentment, fortune and success. May this year bring the best times full of happiness and joy. Wishing a happy and safe Diwali to the best parents.
- Dear Mom and Dad I wish you the best of health and happiness, prosperity and success for each and every day on the auspicious occasion of Diwali… Have a beautiful festive season.
- Warm wishes on the auspicious occasion of Diwali to the best parents in the world. May the divine light of Almighty add sparkle to your life and bring all the happiness to you. Happy Diwali.
- I wish you the most prosperous and happy year for you this Diwali. May Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi shower their blessing on you and keep you healthy and happy at heart. Happy Diwali to you.
- May you have a delightful sparkling Diwali of all times. I pray to God to bless you with health, wealth and happiness. I wish you an entertaining, fun-filled Diwali. Enjoy and have lots of fun.
- I may not be there to celebrate Diwali with you but I am sending my wishes to make it the happiest Diwali for you… I wish you all the happiness in the world… May you have a Shubh Deepavali.
(Diwali 2021 Messages for Parents)