Diwali Messages for Facebook : Diwali which is also called Deepavali. Is the most popular festival in India and is celebrated as the festival of lights. It is quite popular among both adults and children. This is considered to be the most auspicious time of the year.
The festival is celebrated to remember the time when Lord Ram returned to Ayodhya from his exile after defeating the demon king Ravan. This year Diwali will be on the 04th of November. We are sharing sweet, Diwali Messages with your loved ones on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
The Diwali messages for loved ones can also be sent through the social networking site Facebook. One can also send beautiful Diwali pictures having beautiful quotes for the friends and concerned persons through Facebook along with the wishes.
Diwali Facebook Status Message (Diwali Messages for Facebook)
- May all the darkness and negativity in your life is killed by the brightness and sparkles of lights of Diwali…. Wishing you Happy Diwali.
- Read Also :Reliance की हुई Rec सोलर होल्डिंग्स, 5792 करोड़ में किया अधिग्रहण
Best Happy Diwali Messages for Facebook Status (Diwali Messages for Facebook)
- This text through Facebook wishes all my friends and family a happy Diwali. Let this festival of light bring in good luck and prosperity in your lives forever.
- Through Facebook I wish my friends a happy and prosperous Diwali. I hope all of you celebrate the festival well by lighting fireworks and spreading happiness.
- I wish all my loved ones a happy Diwali through Facebook. I wish the festival of light bring in prosperity in your homes and success in your work always.
- May you shine bright with the blessings of Lord Ganesha this Diwali… Wishing you Happy Diwali.
- Sparkling lights, sumptuous treats and cheerful celebrations… May your Diwali be full of all these.
- Wishing you a very Happy Diwali… May you celebrate this day with your loved ones and create beautiful memories for life.
- For all my friends I send happy Diwali wishes for all through Facebook. I hope you all have a great celebration of the festival of light by spreading brightness all around.
- Through Facebook I wish all my loved ones a happy and prosperous Diwali. I also send my love and good wishes for this festival to bring luck in all your lives.
(Diwali Messages for Facebook)