Diwali Messages for Friends : Diwali which is also called Deepavali. Is the most popular festival in India and is celebrated as the festival of lights. It is quite popular among both adults and children. This is considered to be the most auspicious time of the year.
The festival is celebrated to remember the time when Lord Ram returned to Ayodhya from his exile after defeating the demon king Ravan. This year Diwali will be on the 04th of November.
We are sharing sweet Happy Diwali Wishes 2021 Diwali Messages with your loved ones on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. On this occasion for your friends send the beautiful Diwali greeting messages in Hindi and English.
Diwali Wishes to Best Friends (Diwali Messages for Friends)
- Wishing a very Happy Diwali to my best friend…. I am sending you lots of love and warm wishes to have a Diwali that is so full of happiness, success and feasts for you.
- May the celebrations of Diwali leave you with happiness in heart and harmony at home… May Lord Ganesh and Goddess Laxmi bless you with success in life… Happy Diwali to my best friend.
Diwali Wishes to Close Friends (Diwali Messages for Friends)
- A very Happy Diwali to my friend…. May the brightness of diyas take away all the darkness from your life…. May the celebrations leave you with happiness and smile.
- I pray to God that celebrations of Diwali never end for you…. You always find joy and success in your life…. Wishing a very prosperous and Happy Diwali to you my friend.
Diwali Messages for Friends in English
- May you have a blessed and fun-filled Diwali with your family…. May you enjoy the fireworks and sweets, celebrations and feasts…. Happy Diwali my friend.
- On the occasion of Diwali, I am sending warm wishes on Diwali to my dearest friend and his family…. May the celebrations of Diwali bring along eternal joy and happiness to you.
Sweet Happy Diwali Wishes Quotes and Diwali Messages for Friends (Diwali Messages for Friends)
- For my dear friend wishing you and your family a happy Diwali. I send gifts for all of you to celebrate the spirit of the festival and hope you will love them.
- To my friend wishing you a happy Diwali. I hope this Diwali be an awesome celebration for you and you be blessed with wealth and success always.
- The light of sparkling diyas bring in your life new hope and new energy for a prosperous and happy life…. Best wishes on Diwali to you my friend.
- May the sparkles of lights and sounds of crackers fill your life with moments of happiness…. May you have the most wonderful Diwali with your family…. Happy Diwali to you.
- May your home and heart is filled with warmth and happiness…. May Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi shower their blessings on you every day…. Warm wishes on Diwali to you.
- On the occasion of Diwali I pray that our friendship is blessed with better understanding and lots of love…. I wish that the divine light of millions of diyas on this festive night bless you with happiness, glory and health my friend. Sending you best wishes on Diwali my dear.
- I pray Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi to always bless you and your family with the best of happiness, health and prosperity as we celebrate the festival of lights. May you enjoy new hope, new energy and new opportunities in the coming new year. Happy Diwali to you my friend.
- I want to make your Diwali celebrations all the more cheerful, happy and colorful with beautiful and warm wishes from the deepest of my heart. Dear friend, I pray for your success and joy, health and harmony…. Wishing you a wonderful and warm Diwali loaded with wishes.
Happy Diwali Wishes for Friends Quotes (Diwali Messages for Friends)
- To sweet friend wishing you a happy and prosperous Diwali. Let this festival of lights bring in brightness and happiness in your life today and always.
- I wish that your joys multiply and your problems vanish…. I wish a beautiful and zealous Diwali to you and your family members…. May you have a great time together.
- Dear friend I send happy Diwali wishes for you through this text. I also send beautiful gifts and sweets to celebrate the spirit of the festival with love.
- To dear friend sending firecrackers and happy Diwali wishes for you. I hope you are enjoying the festival well by witnessing display of fireworks.
- I wish that you celebrate the pious occasion of Diwali with your loved ones… I wish that you are blessed with moments of love, happiness, joy and success as we light diyas on this beautiful occasion. Sending my love and wishes to you on Diwali. Have a Shubh Deepavali.
(Diwali Messages for Friends)