Durga Puja Family Messages : Durga Puja is one of the most important religious festivals of India. Celebrated particularly in West Bengal this day is dedicated to Goddess Durga who epitomizes victory of good over evil.
Durga Puja starts from the sixth day of Navratri till the ninth day. Sending Durga Puja wishes to family and friends is an important ritual. Share with your loved ones Durga Puja wishes, messages and greetings.
Durga Puja Wishes For Friends & Family (Durga Puja Family Messages)
- Happy Durga Puja to you and your family. May this celebration remove all impurity from our hearts.
- Sending you and your family the best wishes for Durga Puja. Enjoy this special occasion and pray for all of us.
- May the colors of this beautiful festival stay forever with you. May the eternal joy touch every soul in your family. Happy Durga puja.
- May Maa Durga’s omnipotence shield you and your family from every calamity and reward your good deeds! Happy Durga Puja.
- On this onset of the auspicious Durga Puja I pray that you and your family stay blessed and protected.
- I pray to Maa Durga for your better health and better mind. Happy Durga Puja to you and your family.
- May the eternal joy and festive vibe touch your soul and help you enjoy every bit of the glorious festival. Have a safe and great Durga Puja with your family and friends. May Maa Durga bless you forever and always.
- I pray that Goddess Durga protects our lovely family from evils and blesses us with fortune and prosperity. Happy Durga Puja.
- I hope Maa Durga blesses you with all the good things and helps you face all the challenges in life. Have a great time at one of the most beautiful festivals on the earth. Happy Durga Puja.
Durga Puja Wishes for Family in Hindi (Durga Puja Family Messages)
- Durga Maa ko pujne se milta hai dil ko sukun aur aatma ko punya…. Mata ke charno mein hai har dard ki dawa aur Jeevan ka saar…. Durga Puja ke tyohar ki hardik badhai.
- Badhai ho badhai…. Hum sab ke ghar mein Maa Durga hai aai…. Saunp do swayam ko unki bhakti mein aur bhar lo anand apne Jeevan mein….. Jai Mata Di.
- Nyochavar kar do apna Jeevan unki bhakti mein aur le lo prasad mein unka ashirvad aur sanwar lo apna Jeevan kyunki aa gaya hai Durga Puja ka tyohar.
- Jisne ki hai Maa Durga ki bhakti…. Maa ne di hai usko har paristithi mein date rehne ki shakti…. Naman hai Maa ko aur unke bhavya roop ko….. Durga Puja ki shubh kamnayein.
- Maa Durga is saal bhar de humari jholi apne ashirvad se…. De sukh- samridhi, yash- Aishwarya aur dher saara pyaar….. Durga Puja ki badhaiyan.
(Durga Puja Family Messages)