Dussehra Messages for Students and Children : Dussehra is a major festival of Hindus. It is organized on the tenth day of Shukla Paksha of Ashwin month. Lord Rama killed Ravana on this day and Goddess Durga defeated Mahishasura after nine nights and ten days of war. We have come up with a collection of Dussehra messages to students and children. With the latest collection of Dussehra quotes for students and children, share warm greetings with them on this pious occasion.
Dussehra Quotes and Dussehra Messages for Children ( Dussehra Messages for Students and Children)
- Let us live a life wherein we always do the right thing and preach the right thing to others. Warm wishes on the auspicious occasion of Dussehra.
- On the occasion of Dussehra, wishing all the children a happy, blessed and prosperous festival. Let us offer prayers to Lord Ram and seek his blessings for a brighter future.
- Just the way Lord Ram always stood up for the right thing, we must also always stand for what is right. Warm wishes on Dussehra to all the children.
- When it comes to knowledge, we must follow Ravana but when it comes to walking the right path, we must always take inspiration from Lord Ram. Happy Dussehra to all.
- Wishing a very Happy Dussehra to all the children. May we always have the wisdom to do the right thing in life.
Happy Dussehra Messages For Students (Dussehra Messages for Students and Children)
- May you have a beautiful Dussehra festival with your family and friends. Warm greetings on this festive occasion to all the students.
- Let us never forget the wrong doings to Ravana that made him lose everything. Wishing a very Happy Dussehra.
- The occasion of Dussehra will keep reminding each one of us that when you do wrong things, you cannot expect the right results. Happy Dussehra to all the students.
- A very Happy Dussehra to all the students. Let us celebrate this day with our family and friends and by seeking blessings of Lord Ram.
- Wishing a very Happy Dussehra to all the students. On this day, let us take inspiration from Ravana for the knowledge and intelligence he possessed.
- Warm greetings on Dussehra to the students. Let us always follow the path Lord Rama has shown us for a happy and successful life.
- Our fate is defined by our karmas and therefore, we must always do the right thing in life. Warm wishes on Dussehra to all the students.
- Let us make this Dussehra a festival full of learning and positivity. Let us aim to be as intelligent as Ravana but as morally strong as Lord Ram. Happy Dussehra.
विजयदशमी पर बच्चों के लिए शुभकामना संदेश (Dussehra Messages for Students and Children)
- It is time to take inspiration from Dussehra and take lesson from Lord Ram to keep moving ahead in life and always follow the path of Dharma and Karma….. Happy Dussehra.
- May the pious occasion of Dussehra fill your life with new hopes and positivity to accept every challenge like an opportunity and grow with each day….. Best wishes on Dussehra to my daughter.
- Though you are my daughter but you are not less than a son to me because you have always surpassed the expectations with your hard work and dedication…. A very Happy Vijaya Dashami to you.
- On the occasion of Dussehra, I wish that Lord Ram showers you with wisdom and strength to always follow the right path in life…. Sending my best wishes on Vijaya Dashami to my sweet daughter.
- I wish that Lord Ram fill your heart and life with happiness…. I wish you enjoy success and prosperity in life…. I wish you a very Happy Dussehra and a prosperous year ahead.
- Life is full of challenges and only those emerge victorious who have the power to transform these challenges into opportunities…. May you find positive in every negative…. Best wishes on Dussehra to you my daughter.
- Jeevan ka har din ek sangharsh hai aur is sangharsh ke liye prerna Shri Ram hain….. Vijaya Dashami ke parv par yehi aasha hai tum par bana rahe Shri Ram ka ashirvad aur pyar.
- Jisne satya ke marg par chalne ka nishchay kar liya hai, usne apne liye taraqi ka marg chun liya hai…. Aayengi hazaon kathinaiyan par mazboot irade hi kar payenge unka samna…. Dussehra ki badhaiyan.
Read Also : Child Health Day Wishes